DCM-PRO is the fastest solution for installing a heated de-coupling system in all areas, Installing Electric Underfloor Heating in minutes & with less tile adhesive.
- Decoupling Membrane – Consisting of a decoupling membrane with a heating cable, the DCM-PRO makes the installation of electric underfloor heating quick and easy.
- Anti-Fracture Matting – The system suits all floor types and protects the floor finish from cracks and damage caused by seasonal temperature changes that can affect the sub-floor. Tiles that are particularly prone to cracking benefit a lot from the anti-fracture matting of DCM-PRO; hence why this underfloor heating system is always recommended with tile flooring.
- Install In Minutes -The patent pending self-adhesive underside of the mat attaches directly to the subfloor and eliminates the need for an adhesive layer, significantly reducing installation time.
- Use With All Floor Types – The DCM-PRO can be covered with self-levelling compound, allowing it to heat and protect any floor covering material that is certified for use with underfloor heating. This includes tiles, engineered wood, vinyl and carpet providing a constant output of 150W/m2.
- Convenient Sizing – The clear sizing based on the spacing of the mat provides quick and easy planning for installation, 2m² of mat fits exactly 2m² of area. Sizing can be adjusted to increase or decrease coverage and power. Kits Start at just 1m² & go up to 16m².
- No Tools Required – The DCM-PRO Cable is designed to be easily fitted in the mat without any tools. The cable is highly flexible, durable and provides maximum reliability. Comes with a life-time warranty when installed with the DCM-PRO Mat.
In addition to our competitive prices for homeowners, Norden Bathrooms also supplies trades persons with trades prices. Please complete our price enquiry form or call us on 01372 736929.